Financial protection against the unexpected that happens to your home and personal assets. The policy is also able to protect against any accidents that may happen at home.
What is Homeowner's Insurance
Why do I need homeowner's insurance
There are several reasons why it is important to have homeowners insurance. Here are some just to name a few:
- It will financially protect you in case of a fire or natural disaster.
- It will also include liability protection and medical coverage to pay for if a guest is injured in your home.
- Homeowners insurance will also reimburse you if you are a victim of theft or vandalism.
- Lenders helping to pay for your home will require you to have homeowners insurance.
Homeowners insurance may include these types of coverages:
- Property or Dwelling Coverage
- Personal Liability Coverage
- Medical Coverage
- Additional Living Expenses
- Personal Property Insurance
- Scheduled Personal Property Coverage
- Landlord Protection Insurance